How to payment by credit card (online payment)
We connect with OnePAY Payment Gateway to accept Online Card Payment (www.onepay.vn). All of your card information is processed through SSL protocol with international card security standard. Your card information will not be stored at our system (merchant) but MasterCard with international security standard. We will send you the link to fill in the form and you will make the online payment through the following steps:
1. Card type selection:
The payment gateway interface will appear as below for you to select the card type you are going to pay with: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and JCB.
2. Card Information Input
To make the payment, you will input the following card information:
3. Transaction Result
You will be asked to wait for some seconds for the transaction result from OnePAY payment gateway. Then, we will send you an email to inform you the Order status and the transaction result.
In some cases, your transaction may not be successful due to:
– In correct card information
– Not enough credit balance (daily or monthly)
– Your card has not been activated for online payment. You should contact the Issuer Bank for the card activation.
In case you input correct card information but you did not receive the transaction result from the payment gateway or from us.Please do not try to make other payment. Contact us to get the transaction result and confirmation of the Order.
- Please note that the banks in Vietnam are only allowed for all transactions in VND, and surcharge 3% for fee.
- If your amount is US $ 100 and the exchange rate US $ 1 = 23,500 VND (current exchange rate of our local bank and could be changed daily)
- Transaction Fee : us $ 100 x 3% = us $ 3
==> your final amount is charged in your credit card: US $ 103 x 23,500 VND = 2,420,500 VND (This amountwas already indicated by our operator in advance in the bill)