Mua Caves Tour
Hanoi to Mua Caves : Hoa Lu – Mua Caves – Tam Coc- Biking – Swimming with Sunset Party
- Visit the Dinh King temple in the Hoa Lu ancient capital
- Visit Mua Cave by hiking 500 steps to Lying Dragon Mountain to enjoy stunning view
- Have the Vietnamese set menu lunch at private area with rice paddies and mountains
- Visit Tam Coc by sampan boat among the rice paddy and mountains
- Cycle to discovery the beauty of the countryside
- Swim in bungalow pool and enjoy the sunset party with local tea and fresh fruits.
Being located in the north of Viet Nam at Khe Đau Ha village, Ninh Xuan hamlet, Hoa Lu district , Ninh Binh province considered as Halong Bay on land or Halong Bay on rice fields, for a long time has been being popular with many tourists. It is also recognized a world heritage site by UNESCO with mountainous terrain a crossing the area. Visiting Ninh Binh province not only can you be attracted by Tam Coc, Trang An, Bai Dinh Pagoda,… or experiencing boat ride, cycling, trekking ….but also have chance to explore the Mua Caves Tour in Ninh Binh which deserves being on top of interesting things to do for your tour to Ninh Binh.
Mua Caves Tour brings you to one of the most famous attractions in Ninh Binh that tourists almost will decide to visit it when they have had a bunch of information about the historical and King Kong’s land (Appeared in the film “King Kong”). Only Mua Caves Ninh Binh brings you a chance for viewing the picturesque landscape of Tam Coc from the peak above.
Morning: Pick up guests in hotels from Hanoi Old Quarter
Arrive at Hoa Lu ancient capital – Visit Hoa Lu ancient capital of Dai Co Viet in 10th and 11th Century
Visit Mua Cave Ninh Binh – Enjoy lunch at local Bungalow
Afternoon: Enjoy sampan boat trip in Tam Coc – Cycling through the rice fields and villages to visit Thai Vi Temple
Enjoy sunset party with tea and fruits free at the swimming pool: relaxing, swimming
Ninh Binh to Hanoi, The tour ends in Hanoi.
- 7.30 – 8.00: Pick up guests in hotels from Hanoi Old Quarter
- 10:10 : Arrive at Hoa Lu ancient capital
- 10:20: Visit Hoa Lu ancient capital of Dai Co Viet in 10th and 11th Century
- 11:15: Visit Mua Cave Ninh Binh and enjoy the breathtaking panoramic mountainous view
- 12:30: Enjoy traditional Vietnamese set menu lunch at local Bungalow
- 13:40: Enjoy sampan boat trip in Tam Coc, passing through three caves: Hang Ca- Frist cave, Hang Hai – the second cave and Hang Ba- third Cave.
- 15:10: Cycle through the rice fields and villages to visit Thai Vi Temple
- 16:00: Enjoy sunset party with tea and fruits free at the swimming pool: relaxing, swimming
- 16: 45: Leave Tam Coc for Hanoi.
- 19:00: Ninh Binh to Hanoi, The tour ends in Hanoi.
- Air-conditioned shuttle bus round trip and transfers from Hanoi Old Quarter
- Complimentary water bottles on the bus
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Set menu lunch at the swimming pool bungalow
- Boat trip in Tam Coc and Mua Caves ticket
- Swimming and Sun set party
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Travel Insurance
- Beverages, tips & personal expenses
- Pick-up and drop off outside of Hanoi old quarter
- Others are not mentioned above
Cancellation by Customer
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate