Cozy Bay cruise Intinerary
Halong Bay is a must-see destination for any itinerary of your vacation in Vietnam. Let’s join us and experience Halong Bay, on a Cozy Bay Cruise, one of the best 3-star boutique cruises in Vietnamese traditional wooden junk style available in the bay.
You will not only see many fantastically shaped islands, beautiful beaches, and great natural caves, but you will also learn more about its history and local people. Visit the most beautiful sightseeing places on UNESCO World Heritage-listed, New 7 Natural Worders of the World including Sung Sot Cave, Titop Island, local Pearl farm and sail among the bay.
Kayaking is one of the Cozy Bay Cruise activities to explore the magnificent karst mountains or have sunbathing on the sundeck with the panoramic view and join the sunset party.
Practice a most popular Vietnamese cuisine in our cooking class, and enjoy your Vietnamese meals on board…
The highlights of Cozy Bay Cruise Itinerary
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Overnight on Cozy Bay Cruise
First day of Cozy Bay Cruise Itinerary: Photo shooting, Sung Sot (Amazing or Surprising) Cave, Titop Island, Sunset Party, Cooking Class, Squid Fishing, Puzzle game or Singing Karaoke , overnight on boatItin
7:45 – 8:15 : Shuttle bus and Tour guide of Cozy Bay Cruise will pick you up at your hotel in Ha Noi old quarter.
8:45 : Departure to Halong Bay for 3.5 hours.
10:15: Arrive in Hai Duong province , and have 20-30 minute short break.
12:00: Arrive to Tuan Chau Harbor.
12:20: Welcome to Cozy Bay Cruise and Enjoy welcome to drink and get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines.
Check- in your cabin with Air-Conditioning.
12:30: Enjoy a special lunch with Vietnamese traditional dishes, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
15:00: Visiting Sung Sot Cave (Surprising cave).
16:00: Our cruise will take you to the Titop Island, It is noted for having a viewpoint at its peak which affords splendid views all around Halong Bay or you can enjoy your swimming on romance sandy beach.
17:15: Come back to Cozy Bay Cruise then take a shower, Relax on sundeck, sunset watching in comfortable lounge chairs while drinking a cocktail or reading a book in the most magical moment.
18:00: Enjoy welcome sunset party and Cooking class. How to make fresh noodle roll, you can enjoy product which you make it.
19:00: Enjoy your dinner when sitting by overlooking sea view window in the night romantic Bay.
20:30: Playing some sports games like: Squid Fishing, Singing karaoke, or playing puzzle game.
Overnight on boat : Clean air- conditioning room.
Day 2: Halong Bay - Pearl Farm Visiting - Kayaking - Cruising back to Harbor - Hanoi
Cozy Bay Cruise Itinerary of the 2nd day: Visit Pearl Farm, Kayaking
6:00: Wake up in the early morning to see sunrise on sundeck .
7:00: Morning view of bayu2019s landscape with a cup of tea of coffee. Have breakfast
7:40: Start visiting Pearl farm. The pearls in Halong are the most renowned in Vietnam. The process of farming and retrieving pearls takes years.
8:30: Do kayaking to explore Halong Bay
10:00: Check-out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay.
10:45: Enjoy the lunch while Cruising back to Tuan Chau Harbour.
12:00: Cozy Bay Cruise is landing Halong Bay harbor, tourist say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise.
12:30: Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
14:30: Stopover in Hai Duong province for short break.
16:30: Arrive in Hanoi end your trip.
- Visit Pearl Farm Village or Swimming at Titop island can be our choice depends on the Season. We make sure that is full itinerary for you.
- You should bring your original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
Things to bring:
- Original Passport with valid visa
- Cash in Vietnamese Dong/USD for personal expenses
- Sun block or insect repellent, swimming suites
- Bring something warm to wear (From December untill March)
- Children from 1 to 4 years of age are free, sharing a room with parent
- Children from 5 to 8 years of age are charged 75%, sharing a room with parent
- Children from 9 years of age as adult
- Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults is allowed for FOC;
Tour price included:
- A/C Shuttle bus Hanoi u2013 Halong Bay u2013 Hanoi
- Wifi on the bus and on the boat
- Entrance fees, taxes and service charge
- English speaking guide
- Insurance on-board
- Kayaking, Fishing equipment
- Meals on-board (3 main meals + 1 breakfast)
- Tea, Coffee, a smoothie/person only for breakfast
- Cooking class and Sunset party on Cruise
- Welcome drinks
- A bottle of water/person/per way on the bus -on boat
Tour price excluded:
- Tip for tour guide, crews on boat or driver
- Personal expenses
- All services and items not mentioned
- Specifically in the list above
- Lunar new year (USD 15/Pax)